now browsing by tag
At Citrus Content we pride ourselves on the blog service we give our clients. Each blog post is written exclusively for the client and we ensure that their voice shines through. Working with our clients we cover a multitude of issues, news and inspiration within the property and interior sector.
1. The Facts
We know why blog posts are powerful for your business and therefore we would like to share with you some facts.
2. More Facts
It’s all in the name: Citrus Content
We are proud that our blog post service has won awards for our clients. Recently one of our clients disclosed that using Citrus Content has provided increased traffic to their site by 400%. In addition, our clients are part of the 62% of companies who outsource their marketing – the facts and figures speak for themselves.
- Blogs can assist you with the effective promotion of a service or product. (Convertwithcontent)
- Websites with Blogs have 434% more indexed pages (helps search engines & SEO efforts) and 97 % more inbound links. (U.addresstwo)
- 84% of inbound marketers – compared to only 9% of outbound marketers – cite organic sources (blogging, SEO, social media) as rising in importance. (HubSpot State of Inbound, 2014)
- Blogs can give you credibility and authority. (Convertwithcontent)
- 46% of people read blogs more than once a day. (HubSpot Science of Blogging, 2010)
- SEO is out. Blogging is in. (Convertwithcontent)
3. Show Your Expertise
Blogs are an effective way of showcasing your expertise. As a leader within your organisation you have a wealth of knowledge that should be shared with your clients. Clients like to do business with experts, they want to know they are in safe hands. Telling your story is a way of connecting with them on another level. We help you put your thoughts into words.
4. To Have a Voice
Every business has a voice, it encompasses your USP’s, your ethos and your personality. Every piece of content you produce should speak in your voice as clients can connect with a voice rather than a corporate image. We know how to find your voice and ensure it’s consistent in everything you produce.
5. To Engage with your Clients
Being engaging is about showing a piece of you and your personality. Engaging content not only creates sharable content that will increase awareness of your company but it will also encourage loyalty. We make sure you engage.
Why Blogs Convert into Sales
The facts speak for themselves and through your expertise, voice and engagement and instead of chasing sales, sales will come to you.
If you are thinking of outsourcing your blog and are interested in how we can benefit your company then get in touch today.